1) Metaphysics and Mystical Theology.
The complementarity of the two disciplines, the need for a metaphysical model, mystical experience, potential for creativity and integration.
2) Metaphysics and Knowledge.
Communication, epistemology, the limits of knowledge, knowledge and science.
3) Metaphysics and Aesthetics.
The arts, literature, sports, cinema.
4) Metaphysics and Experiential Sciences.
Bioethics, pedagogy, psychoethics, economics, political science, sociology, history, medicine and psychotheraphy.
5) Metaphysics and Experimental and Formal Sciences.
Physics, biology, neurology, mathematics, logic.