A. Registration Process and Payment Methods
1. Conference registrations shall not be confirmed until the completed form and correct payment are received and processed by the Conference Secretariat.
2. Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Conference Secretariat before committing to other travel arrangements.
3. The Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca shall not be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from email@example.com and the conference coordinators.
4. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging and travel arrangements.
5. Payment options – All payments should be in EURO €.
Bank Transfer – Follow information on your registration form. Please note that your local bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer. Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to our account is no less than the required registration fee.
Credit Cards – Credit card payments can only be made through our online process using PAYPAL system. We are unable to accept registration forms with credit card numbers via fax, e-mail or mail sent directly to the conference secretariat.
6. Receipts are sent to the email address listed on the application form ONLY. If you did not receive your receipt, please submit a request for your receipt to the Conference Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the participant’s name, presentation, and method of payment.
B. Cancellation Policy
7. Conference registration may be cancelled only in writing to:
Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca
Via Aurelia, 773. 00165 Roma (RM), Italia
8. Conference registrations cancelled on or before September 30, 2015 shall be entitled to a 50% refund. Registrations cancelled after September 30 shall not be entitled to a refund. Please note that registrants shall be reimbursed only for their registration fees.
9. The registrant is responsible for cancelling or changing hotel and travel reservations.
10. Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference Secretariat at the earliest opportunity.
11. All refunds shall be made within two months after the Conference.
C. Conference program
12. The Conference program is subject to change. Please visit our website for updated details.
D. Personal Information
13. Please note that participant contact details shall be kept in the Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca database, which shall be used only by Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca. Credit card information shall NOT be stored in this database.
14. Participant contact details shall not be sold or otherwise provided to any third parties.
15. Unless the Conference Secretariat has received an explicit request from registrants indicating that their contact information (through the Registration Form) should not be shared, a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions, and email addresses shall be included in the delegate packs.
16. The email addresses shall also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca events.
17. If you would like your record to be deleted after the conference, please notify Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca by email (email@example.com) or in writing to Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca.
F. Internet Access – Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
UNIVERSIDAD PONTIFICIA DE SALAMANCA provides free wireless Internet access. The following uses are not permitted:
18. To violate any national or international statute;
19. To vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization;
20. To access another individual’s materials, information, or files without permission;
21. To use scanning or hacking exploit tools on public networks; and,
22. To violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or organization without permission.
G. Personal Property
23. Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca, Fundacion Fernando Rielo and Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.