- Conference registrations shall not be confirmed until the completed form and correct payment are received and processed by the Conference Secretariat.
- Attendees with an oral presentation should obtain confirmation of their abstract acceptance from the Conference Secretariat before their online registration with payment.
- The Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca shall not be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment options – All payments should be in EURO €.
- Bank Transfer – Follow information on the registration page. Please note that your local bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer. Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to our account is no less than the required registration fee.
- Credit Cards – Credit card payments can only be made through our online process using the PAYPAL system. We are unable to accept credit card payments sent via fax, e-mail or mail directly to the Conference Secretariat.
- Receipts are sent out only by email. You should receive one within five business days of completing your registration. Receipts are sent to the email address recorded during your online registration. If you did not receive your receipt, please submit a request for your receipt to the Conference Secretariat email@example.com and indicate the participant’s name, presentation, and method of payment.
B. Cancellation Policy
- Conference registration may be cancelled only in writing to the Conference Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference registrations cancelled on or before September 30, 2021 shall be entitled to a 50% refund. Registrations cancelled after September 30 shall not be entitled to a refund. Please note that registrants shall be reimbursed only for their registration fees.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference Secretariat at the earliest opportunity.
- All refunds shall be made within two months after the Conference.
C. Conference program
The Conference program is subject to change. Please visit our website for updated details.
D. Personal Information
- Please note that participant contact details shall be kept in the Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca and Fundación Fernando Rielo database, which shall be used only by Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca and Fundación Fernando Rielo. Credit card information shall NOT be stored in this database.
- Participant contact details shall not be sold or otherwise provided to any third parties.
- Unless the Conference Secretariat has received an explicit request from registrants indicating that their contact information should not be shared, a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions, and email addresses shall be included in the delegate packs.
- The email addresses shall also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca and Fundación Fernando Rielo events.
- If you would like your record to be deleted after the conference, please notify Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca by email email@example.com
E. Photos and Videos
We inform you of the fact that on behalf of the organiser UTPL, photos and videos are taken during the Eight World Conference on Metaphysics 2021. They can be used for the purpose of documentation and reporting of the event. By registering, you accept the fact that photos of you can be used for publication in various professional media and on related homepages.
- All submitted abstracts and papers should be original. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the submitted article or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the author’s violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors’ violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the author’s name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
- The authors are responsible for obtaining all necessary approvals prior to submission of the paper. After receipt of the final manuscript it will not be possible to withdraw or revise the paper.
In summary: registrant contact information is NOT shared with third parties without your consent. Registrant information is primarily used to verify registration and notify you of similar events held by Fundación Fernando Rielo and Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca in future.
- Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for the conference, fill out a form or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect (include your email address, mail address and other contact or identifying information) in order to register you for the Conference.
- Use of Information
Your privacy is very important to us, which is why we make sure you are always in control of what we do with your personal information. We want to share information and news about our activities with you. We can do this in various ways including email, post or social media, but only if you would like it.
- Sharing of Information
We do not share or sell your information to vendors or third parties.
- Promotional Communications
We will send you occasionally free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote our conferences and events. When you receive newsletters from us, you may indicate the preference to stop receiving further communications from us.
- Sensitive Personal Information
Your personal information is stored safely and will remain secure at all times. No statistical information which identifies you personally will be published. No personal information will be kept any longer than necessary in order to fulfil the purpose it was collected for, and if you ask us to, it will be deleted.
- Neither Fundación Fernando Rielo nor Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca directly collect sensitive information such as credit card details or Social Security numbers. All registrations and payments are exclusively been done on PayPal platform or by Bank Transfer.
As you browse the Conference website online ad social networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)