Eighth World Conference on Metaphysics (2021, Oct. 27-29)
REGISTRATION TO THE CONGRESS IS MANDATORY: this is the only way to receive the links to the event and the online sessions.
REGISTRATION AS A “LISTENER” IS FREE OF CHARGE.
Until September 30, 2021, interested parties can register by benefiting from a discount.
The final registration period will be until October 15, 2021.
- Regular registration with oral presentation: 40 € (before September 30)
- Regular registration with oral presentation: 50 € (until October 15)
- Student registration with oral presentation: 20 € (until October 15)
*The conference rate includes: oral presentation during the Online Conference Sessions, Certificate of participation, publication of all accepted abstracts and papers of MF2021 Conference Proceedings
Registration office (Conference Secretariat):
Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca
Via Aurelia, 773
00165 ROMA (RM)
Tel: +39 06 68139624
HOW TO REGISTER:
- We kindly invite you to complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM in all its parts.
- We kindly invite you to proceed with either direct credit card payment or bank transfer payment. All payments should be in EURO €.
- Bank Transfer – Follow information on your registration form. Please note that your local bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer. Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to our account is no less than the required registration fee.
- Credit Cards – Credit card payments can only be made through our online process using the PAYPAL system. We are unable to accept credit card payments sent via fax, e-mail or mail directly to the Conference Secretariat.
You will always receive an automatic reply to your on-line registration. Receipts are sent to the email address you saved during your registration process. If you did not receive your receipt within the last two weeks, please submit a request to the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the participant’s name and method of payment.
Conference participation shall not be confirmed until the completed online registration form and correct payment are received and processed by the Conference Secretariat.
The Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca shall not be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from email@example.com
Conference registration may be cancelled only in writing to the Conference Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference registrations cancelled on or before September 30, 2021 shall be entitled to a 50% refund. Registrations cancelled after September 30 shall not be entitled to a refund. Please note that registrants shall be reimbursed only for their registration fees.